A set of logical tools to examine scientific problems.
- X ≋ 1/X
- 0 : ∞
- x : o
- P = 1/f
- We ‘see’ relatively through the equals sign
- Results can be constructed from either Function or Table Lookup
- Relative compares to relative via absolute compares to absolute and up again
- When looking through the equals, terms can be ‘pushed or pulled’ from below or above on the far side to stand with the viewpoint adopted.
- Zero is a duality that stand outside normal maths. It kills equations. As does ∞. its duality cousin.
- Zero can be arrived at via addition and subtraction. It then may turn into the duality it really is or remain as a useful observation.
“When he established the heavens I was there: when he set a compass upon the face of the deep:”
See x = 1/x
He may not be the only one to look from this perspective, I just happen to have stepped back one pace too far, that’s all.